1. Acceptance of Terms and Conditions of Use
- Upon entering, navigating, or using this Internet site (the "Site"), the user admits to having read and understood the herein terms and conditions of use (the "Terms and Conditions of Use") and agrees to be subject to same and comply with all of the applicable laws and regulations of the American legislation. Furthermore, when the user uses any service provided by this Site, including, but not limited to, chat rooms, suggestion boxes, and contests, he/she will be subject to the applicable rules, guidelines, policies, terms and conditions of said service.
- In the event the user does not agree with these terms and conditions of use, we kindly urge him/her to immediately discontinue using this Site.
- This Site is controlled and operated by ARGOS USA CORP. from their offices located in The United States of America. ARGOS USA CORP. is not responsible for the appropriateness or availability of the material in this Site for its use in other places, its access being prohibited in territories where its content is illegal. Those who decide to access this Site from other places will do so under their own initiative and it is their responsibility to subject themselves to local applicable laws. Any claim in relation with this Site and the material contained therein, is regulated by the laws of the United States of America. These terms and conditions are subject to change without prior notice at any time, under the sole will of ARGOS USA CORP. and, as of this date of publication of the modification of these this Site's Terms and Conditions of Use, all operations that are executed between ARGOS USA CORP. and the user will be governed by the modified document.
- The headings of the clauses of these Terms and Conditions are solely as a reference and do not form part of same. No meaning or interpretation may be inferred or derived from them.
3. Independence of Provisions
- In the event that one or more of the provisions contained in these Terms and Conditions are considered null, illegal or ineffective in any aspect, the validity, legality, requirements or efficacy of the remaining provisions herein contained shall not be affected or annulled by said circumstance.
- www.argos.co is a website dedicated to the use of diverse services and contents, such as the description of the company, products, services, financial information, news and press releases. www.argos.co is a trade name belonging to the company, ARGOS USA CORP., a business association set up under the American law, whose main activity is the marketing and sale of products and services, such as cement, concrete and land transportation.
- All computer, graphic, advertising, photographic, multimedia, audiovisual and design material, as well as the contents, texts and data bases made available on this Site are the exclusive property of ARGOS USA CORP., or in some cases, of third parties that have authorized ARGOS USA CORP. to use or develop them (hereafter referred to as "the Contents"). Likewise, the use in www.argos-us.com of some contents belonging to third parties is expressly authorized by law or by said third parties. All of the Contents in www.argos-us.com are protected by the regulations on Copyright and by all applicable national and international regulations.
- Excluding what is expressly stipulated in these Terms and Conditions, all copying, reproduction, modification, creation of derived works, sale or distribution, and exhibition of the contents of this Site is prohibited in any way or form, including, but not limited to, electronic, mechanic, photocopying, recording, or any other means, without the previous written permission of ARGOS USA CORP. or of the copyright holder. In no case do these Terms and Conditions grant rights, licenses, nor authorizations to conduct the previously prohibited acts. Any unauthorized use of the Contents will constitute a violation of the herein Terms and Conditions and of the regulations in force regarding copyright and any other that may be applicable. ARGOS USA CORP. grants the user a personal non-transferable, non-exclusive license and right to use www.argos.co on a computer screen or PDA device under their control, to use the object code (not the source code) of the www.argos.co software.
- The previously mentioned license does not extend to the industrial property of ARGOS USA CORP. or of third parties, and automatically terminates upon the user's non-compliance with any of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions. The license granted by ARGOS USA CORP. is done so considering that the user may not modify, create, distribute, reproduce or exhibit a job derived from it, reverse the process, reverse the assembly or in some way attempt to discover some access code, sell, hand over, sublicense, offer guarantee or transfer any right in the software of www.argos.co. The user is obligated by the herein Terms and Conditions to not modify the Site's software in any way.
6. Industrial Property
- All labels, ensigns, logos, names and any other distinctive signs, as well as usefulness models or industrial designs and other elements of industrial or intellectual property inserted, used or displayed in this Site are the exclusive property of ARGOS USA CORP. for its use or development. Likewise, in some cases, the use of industrial property of third parties has been authorized by law in a general manner and, as a result, its use does not require previous and express authorization of its holder. Nothing in www.argos-us.com may be interpreted as a concession or execution to any title of authorizations, licenses or any other right to use or make the Industrial Property available in any manner without the previous written permission of ARGOS USA CORP. or of the holder of the rights of same. Any unauthorized use will constitute a violation of the herein Terms and Conditions and of national and international regulations in force regarding Industrial Property which can carry the sanctions and consequences imposed by ARGOS USA CORP. or the law.
7. Linking, Deeplinking and Framing
- ARGOS USA CORP. prohibits the use of names, logos, brands, and any other distinctive signs of its property as hyperlinks directed at Internet sites whose URL is different from http://www.argos.co, unless the establishment of such a link is previously approved by ARGOS USA CORP. in writing, in which case, it should abide by the design and advertising criteria and manuals established by ARGOS USA CORP. ARGOS USA CORP. reserves the right to request the withdrawal of links that have been established on its company's website without its express and previous authorization. The establishment on pages not controlled by ARGOS USA CORP. of links to subdirectories within the URL (deeplinking) is prohibited. The display, use, exhibition, copying or any other form of reproduction of the Site http://www.argos-us.com or of any of its subdirectories and pages, in sites not controlled by ARGOS USA CORP. (framing) is expressly prohibited. The nonobservance of these prohibitions shall be a violation of the rights of intellectual property on the Contents and of the rights on Industrial Property.
- Any question relating to the use of brands, ensigns, logos, distinctive signs and, in general, any element of the Site's Industrial Property, as well as those relating to the use of the Contents or the establishment of Links towards the http://www.argos.co URL may be made to ARGOS USA CORP. in the United States by calling (281) 759 7392 or directly through www.argos-us.com. Its use in violation of what is stipulated herein shall result in the corresponding civil and criminal actions.
9. Exoneration and Guarantees
- In compliance with the law of the United States of America, the material contained in this Site, including without limitation, texts, graphics and links, are supplied on an "as is" basis, without there being guarantees of any type in the way, be they express or implicit, including but not limited to, guarantees of marketability, adaptation for a particular purpose, non-contravention or other violation of rights. ARGOS USA CORP. does not guarantee the use, validity, precision or reliability of, or the results of use of the Site or any other situation with respect to this or any other website linked to this Site. ARGOS USA CORP. warns its clients that the information on this website may contain errors or inaccuracies, may be incomplete or outdated. Thus, ARGOS USA CORP. reserves the right to correct any error, omission or inaccuracy, change or update same at any time, without prior notice.
10. Limited Responsibility
- Without prejudice to what is determined in the imperative regulations of applicable American legislation, ARGOS USA CORP. does not assume any responsibility whatsoever, including those derived from any damage or harm, including, but not limited to, the loss of information or profits, the existence of a virus, results of the use or the incapacity to use the material in this Site, lost business opportunities or any other damage, even when the user has notified us regarding the possibility of said damages, or any other claim by third parties, save what is expressly stipulated herein.
- Under the terms indicated herein, ARGOS USA CORP. does not assume any responsibility for the information that is supplied in the page, including but not limited to what refers to products, services, notes of interest, opinions, practical advice and solutions of concerns. Likewise, ARGOS USA CORP. is not, nor shall be, responsible for the impossibility of, or because of problems in, the use of the Site or of any of the pages that make it up, including but not limited to the events such as problems with the server or the connection, interruptions in its communication, or technical problems. In the event the use of the Site's material results in the need to service, repair or correct equipment or information, the user assumes any cost derived therein.
11. Visits to the Site
- The Site's provision of service is free for users, except for the use of some Services, which may only be done through the user's subscription or registration or the payment of a price, in the manner in which is expressly indicated in its corresponding sections. The visits that are done to its websites through the links of this Site shall be at the user's exclusive liability and risk, without committing the responsibility of ARGOS USA CORP. in any way.
- The user is obligated to use the contents in a diligent, correct, and legal manner and, especially, commits him/her to not conducting the behaviors described as follows:
- Use the form contents, with goals and effects contrary to the law, morals and generally accepted good behavior or public order.
- Reproduce, copy, represent, use, distribute, transform, or modify the contents of the Site, totally or partially, by any means or on any support, or allow access to the public through any modality of public communication, different from those that, according to the cases, have been made available for this purpose and have been indicated in web pages where the contents are found or, in general, from those regularly used on the Internet for this purpose, as long as they do not involve a risk of damage or misuse of the Site, the Services or the Contents.
- Delete, avoid or manipulate the copyright and other identifying data of the rights of ARGOS USA CORP. or of its incorporated holders in the contents, as well as the technical protection devices, fingerprints or any information mechanisms that could be contained in the Contents.
- Use the contents and, in particular, the information of any type obtained through the Site or of the Services to distribute, transmit, remit, modify, refuse or report the Site's advertising or content for the purpose of direct sale or any other type of commercial purpose, unsolicited messages directed to a diversity of people with independent purposes, as well as abstaining from marketing or divulging in any way said information. As a result, the user may download the material published herein, on paper or computer support, for personal purposes only and indicating the source.
- Use the Site and the Services for illegal purposes or effects, contrary to what is established in these Terms and Conditions, harmful to the rights and interests of third parties, or that in any way may damage, disable, overload or deteriorate the Site and the Services or hinder the normal use or enjoyment of the Site and the Services on the part of the users.
12. Revision of the Terms
- ARGOS USA CORP. may revise these Terms and Conditions of Use herein contained at any time, through the updating of this announcement. Upon using www.argos.co, the user agrees to be subject to the obligations of said revisions, which will be in force as of the moment they are accessible to the users, who should periodically visit this page to determine the terms and conditions in force at that moment to which the user shall be obliged in the event he/she decides to use this Site.